ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENTIST AND/OR ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEER
Location: San Juan Capistrano, CA
Posted Date: 02/08/2019
We currently have an opening for an Environmental Engineer, Scientist or Geologist with 3-10 years of related environmental experience in our San Juan Capistrano, CA office.
As the successful candidate, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to: providing field services for construction and site investigation projects, Compiling and preparing Annual Emission Reporting(AER) from collected field data, monitoring complex construction related projects, and compiling daily reports. In addition, excellent communication skills, possession of a strong technical education, professional demeanor, and desire to learn is essential.
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, or Geology;
- Ideally will possess 2 to 4 years of related environmental experience. Experience in Southern California is preferred;
- Professional Registration preferred: EIT, GIT, PE, or PG;
- 40-hour OSHA HAZWOPER certification;
- Field experience including gas / soil / groundwater sampling strongly preferred;
- Knowledge and understanding of California environmental regulations is preferred;
- Candidates must be able to work in the office and the field as necessary;
- Attention to detail with excellent analytical and judgment capabilities;
- Strong mathematics and computer skills;
- Excellent communication and organization skills;
- Possess a valid driver’s license in good standing and reliable transportation to job site and client locations;
- Availability to work Monday through Friday with evenings and weekends, when needed.