National Technologies Associates, a Subsidiary of VT Group, is currently seeking a Sr Information Security and Cyber Security Analyst for Dayton, Ohio.
Experience and Knowledge
- The ideal candidate for the Information Systems and Cybersecurity Analyst, Senior position shall have a working knowledge of information system concepts and principles, operating modes, systems, media, equipment, equipment configuration, and related software systems, processes and procedures to assess and advise on vulnerability to attack from a variety of sources (e.g., espionage, disruption of services, destructive programs/applications) and procedures and methods for protection of systems and applications.
- The position will assist in formulating architectural design, functional specifications, interfaces and documentation of hardware or software systems.
- This person will utilize the Risk Management Framework (RMF) to support Authorization and Accreditation (A&A) for assigned systems and use the Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) system to document information.
- This position will assist in the monitoring of systems throughout the lifecycle management process from concept to decommission.
- Master’s degree and 10 years of directly related experience OR Bachelor’s degree and 18 years of directly related experience
Education and Certification:
- A bachelor’s degree and 3 years of experience in Information Assurance or Cybersecurity industry, along with the ability to acquire the IAM Level II certification IAW DoD 8570.01 (CAP; GSLC; CISM; or CISSP) within 12 months of hire; OR
- An associate’s degree and 8 years of experience in Information Assurance or Cybersecurity industry and a current IAM Level II certification; OR
- No degree and 14 years of experience in Information Assurance or Cybersecurity industry along with a current IAM Level II certification
- A degree focused in science, technology, engineering, math, cybersecurity, or computer science field of study preferred.
- One of Security+ CE; GSEC; SSCP; or CCNA-Security certification preferred
Desired Qualifications: Experience with Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) and/or Experience with Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS)
Must be a US Citizen and successfully complete a U.S. government background investigation.
Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance.