#860 ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
* At this time USDI is not sponsoring applicants for work visas*
The Electrical Engineer will design electrical systems by developing and testing components.
What you will do:
- Evaluate electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs and applying knowledge of electricity and materials
- Confirm systems and components' capabilities by designing testing methods and testing properties
- Develop electrical products by studying customer requirements, researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials
- Develop manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for building and assembling electrical components and soliciting observations from operators
- Assure product quality by designing electrical testing methods and testing finished products and system capabilities
- Prepare product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
- Maintain product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional engineering societies
- Develop module specifications, FMEAs, test specifications, and source packages
- Design and/or verify circuit designs
- Lead and participate in issue resolution activities during development, vehicle launch, and/or warranty periods
- Support effort to incorporate modules into vehicle electrical systems
- Work with supplier on new module package designs to conform to vehicle under hood and interior environments
- Lead or participate in teams to develop the required vehicle function control requirements that are incorporated into the controllers
- Prototype possible cost saving or development issue solutions in hardware and/or software in conjunction with suppliers
- Lead and participate in technical coordination meetings and trips to supplier for component technical reviews
What you will need:
- B.S.E.E. or related degree
- 1-5 years Automotive Electronics Experience or Recent Graduate with Co-op or Summer Internship Experience
- Possess outstanding interpersonal and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Able to travel domestically and internationally up to 20%
Be Unique! Join us at USDI – Unique Systems Design, Inc. Take the next step and send us your resume now to be reviewed by one of our specialists.
We provide fast-to-market technical solutions by finding win-win relationships between our candidates and our customers.
We have been in the business of consulting our candidates and our customers for over 32 years and we specialize in technical engineering challenges.
Let us put our vast experience with major OEM’s, suppliers, and candidates to work for you and help you with the next step in your career journey.
*We appreciate all of our applicants, but we are unable to sponsor at this time*