Located in the heart of Boston; a city which seamlessly blends rich history with a modern dynamic feel is a hospital nationally renowned for clinical excellence. We are searching for an OR Materials Manager to join a surgical services team renowned for their clinical expertise.
Position Focus OR Materials Manager
- Has overall responsibility of 34FTEs including 3-supervisors, an assistant manager, and materials coordinator.
- Develop team’s skills and expertise and encourage an environment of professional growth.
- Supervise all purchases for OR / CSS including materials and equipment for 40+ ORs, OR Specialty tools, Central Processing and 5+ other Out of OR departments.
Organization and Community
- A nationally acclaimed hospital that promotes a culture of continued learning and teamwork.
- Live in an engaging and beautiful metro environment that is home to fabulous arts and culture, a host of great restaurants and renowned schools.
Requirements OR Materials Manager
- Bachelor’s degree or Associate’s degree with a minimum of 5 years OR materials experience.
- 3-5 years’ experience managing OR materials required.
- Experience in the OR, Central Sterile Supply, Inventory Management preferred.
Relocation assistance is provided
Contact: Rebecca David
Merraine Group Inc. is an executive search & recruitment firm specializing in the placement of Physicians, Managers, Directors and C-level leadership at Hospitals and Medical Centers across the United States. We place professionals throughout all hospital practices: Laboratory, Radiology/Imaging, Physical/Occupational Therapy and Respiratory, Nursing, Behavioral Health, Case Management, Emergency, ICU, Med/Surg, Surgical and OR, Quality, Pediatrics/NICU and Women’s Health, Finance, HIM, IT, Informatics and Practice Management.
To learn more about Merraine Group: Click Here
Name: Rebecca David