Manage Production Schedules, All aspects of inventory and materials movement, Receiving, Shipping and MRP system at a Manufacturer of Automotive Military Vehicles & Components.
This is a perfect role for someone pursuing a career in Materials management or Production Control or Planning and Scheduling, Inventory Management. We are looking for someone who has at least 5 years of experience in a high volume manufacturing environment such as Automotive - car / vehicle production operations and worked as either a Materials Manager or Master Scheduler or Senior Production Planner or Scheduling and Inventory Manager.
- Manage various aspects of Materials Management Function - Manage all production scheduling, production - Work with MRP systems to deliver production schedules and movement of inventory and raw materials to the right place at the right time (be the master and keeper of all production schedules, conduct planning for production, including ensuring appropriate inventories).
- Manage the Receiving and Shipping Departments and issue electronic notices to suppliers via EDI (electronic data interchange releases).
- Manage the Production Control - Inventory, warehousing systems, working closely with vendors and supply chain, reporting on the discrepancies with root cause and countermeasures.
- Manage the BOM - Bill of Materials .
- Reconcile monthly Inventory transactions and stocks balance.
- Make recommendations to improve the process and keep the best practices.
Materials Manager - Materials Management and Production Control Management.
- 5 or more years experience as either Production Control Manager or Materials Manager (experience supervising planners or schedulers).
- Must have experience with high volume production such as Automotive Parts Manufacturing or working in a Manufacturing Plant or Warehouse in Materials Management and Scheduling.
- Prior experience managing Planners and Schedulers.
- Experience Working with inventory management or warehouse management and some control capacity.
- College Education is a plus, but not required.
- Professional attributes - Communicate effectively, good interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts
FORTUNE PERSONNEL CONSULTANTS (FPC) of Orlando
We apologize that we are only able to contact candidates whose resumes closely match the client's needs. If you wish to contact us, please Apply first, then call Stephanie Karaczun at 407-307-1500
Keywords - Materials Manager, Production Control Manager, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Inventory Management, Warehouse Management, Master Scheduler, Planning, logistics, transportation.
Please note: This position is located in Florida, and Relocation Assistance for the right candidate is provided.
Name: Stephanie Karaczun
Ph: 407-307-1500 Ext 123