About DB Healthcare IT
DB Healthcare partners with information technology groups within various healthcare organizations and established consulting practices to provide them with qualified consulting staffing resources. More jobs available at http://www.dbhealthcare.com.
Title: Electrical Engineering Technician - CA
Location: San Diego CA 92121
Duration: Contract – 6 Months
Start Date: 01/23/2019
- Local candidates required.
- W2 only; no visa holders or candidates through C2C vendors
Job Description - Summary:
The Electrical Engineering Technician is responsible for building, testing and troubleshooting electrical/electronic circuitry and other systems used in finished equipment.
Top Required Skills:
- Demonstrates working understanding of electronic and electromechanical systems.
- Demonstrates working understanding of a variety of laboratory test equipment.
- Assembles prototype devices and systems.
- Fabricates electronic and electromechanical test fixtures.
- Sets up and executes pre-defined subsystem/system qualification protocols with moderate supervision.
- Sets up data equipment to capture test data.
- Performs basic statistical analysis of results.
- Investigates, analyzes, repairs, and documents component or system level failures. Is skilled in own work area within an analytical / scientific method or operational process area (e.g., material handling and management, logistics, manufacturing production).
- Expands skills and techniques in one skill area / process / method.
- Maintains appropriate licenses / training / certifications, as needed.
- Applies knowledge and skills to complete assigned tasks within own area.
- Works within established SOPs and / or scientific methods and adheres to quality guidelines.
- Works with a moderate degree of supervision.
Name: Recruiters (Recruiters@dbhealthcare.com)
Ph: 781-273-3244 Press 2