JAbout DB Healthcare IT
DB Healthcare partners with information technology groups within various healthcare organizations and established consulting practices to provide them with qualified consulting staffing resources. More jobs available at http://www.dbhealthcare.com.
Title: Jr. Financial Analyst - CA
Location: San Diego CA 92130
Duration: Contract – 8 Months
Start Date: 03/18/2019
- Local candidates only.
- W2 only; no visa holders or candidates through C2C vendors
Job Description – Summary:
This position will work within the manufacturing finance center of excellence to support multiple manufacturing sites. The role will be expected to assist sites in various reporting metrics and providing insight into variance drivers for both the income statement and balance sheet.
Top Required Skills:
- Minimum of 1 year job related experience
- Strong in Excel, Microsoft Office, Outlook
- Cost Accounting experience
- SAP system experience
- HFM and BPC experience a plus.
- Provides general accounting and reporting support for a domestic manufacturing plants.
- Analyzes and explains variances between forecasts, budget, and actual results.
- Process multiple reporting packages for operating sites to report on inventory, spending, and volumes.
- Communicates clearly with the finance and operations team on the plant’s performance.
- Prepares weekly and month-end analyses
- Works with cross functional teams to set budget and update forecasts for their business area on a monthly basis.
- Demonstrates understanding of source documentation, research variances, and propose corrections.
- Makes decisions, often difficult and/or unpopular, by carefully weighing pros and cons and acting in accordance with GAAP.
- Leverages customer knowledge to develop alternative solutions and shares key learning's with others.
- Participate in various team’s related activities to ensure proper SOX controls and compliance with Company policies.
- Inventory Reporting Metrics and other KPI’s.
- Capital Investment Analysis.
- Assisting to set the annual manufacturing standard costs along with analysis of these items.
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
- BS/BA Finance or Accounting
Name: Recruiters (Recruiters@dbhealthcare.com)
Ph: 781-273-3244 Press 2