About DB Healthcare IT
DB Healthcare partners with information technology groups within various healthcare organizations and established consulting practices to provide them with qualified consulting staffing resources. More jobs available at http://www.dbhealthcare.com.
Title: Sales Representative - FL
Location: Stuart, FL
Duration: Contract – 12 Months
Start Date: 2/04/2019
- Local candidates required.
- Ability to work some evening shifts, weekends, and overtime as needed
- W2 only; no visa holders or candidates through C2C vendors
Job Description - Summary:
The Mastectomy Sales Representative performs initial or follow-up sales calls to prospective and current Mastectomy product customers. The sales representative is responsible for ensuring that the customer contact in each prospective sales call meets the customer service and satisfaction experience that is indicative of a true “Liberator" experience
Top Required Skills:
- Knowledge of Word Processing software, Excel, Access and/or other database software.
- Must successfully complete an NCOPE (National Commission on Orthotic and Prosthetic Education) approved Mastectomy course within 6 months of employment.
- Knowledge of call center telecommunications software (i.e. dialer systems)
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret medical supply publications, technical procedures, and sales training tools.
- Ability to write some external business correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management, team members, and/or customers.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
- Ability to apply intermediate math skills.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED); 1 to 2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Articulate the features and benefits of post Mastectomy and ancillary product lines offered to include knowledge of all aspects of use and maintenance of medical supply equipment
- Complete initial and follow-up calls on prospective leads via inbound and outbound calls/dialer to include identifying and resolving customer concerns within the process
- Assists patients in the measurement and fitting for post Mastectomy product needs.
- Track daily production and submit daily sales logs to direct supervisor
- Maintain departmental call volume requirements to include inbound and outbound calls
- Maintain a high level of professionalism on every call and provide excellent customer service to all Liberator Customers
- Meet or exceed monthly departmental sales goals as established by Sales Ops management
- Adhere to phone activity/compliance standards to include Medicare guidelines, HIPAA, ACW, and minimum call volumes.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere that embodies Liberator’s philosophy- Professional excellence, teamwork and integrity.
- Maintain high attention to detail throughout daily tasks and projects including accurate notation and details of each customer account to ensure proper and timely follow up
- Assist other departments and team members when required or requested to help meet business needs.
- Seek continual education opportunities to remain up to date with products and processes
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned
Name: Recruiters (Recruiters@dbhealthcare.com)
Ph: 781-273-3244 Press 2