Top Required Skills:
· LOA experience (including LOA, workers comp and other local policies)
· Familiar with different state leaves
· Vendor management experience
· Previous call center experience
· Experience managing payroll for 3k employees
· Workday, SAP or any ERP system that manages LOA
· Previous experience and subject matter expertise in Total Rewards/sub-Total Rewards
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience in leave of absence administration preferred in a mid/large size Global organization
· Knowledge of leave of absence policy and practice across US and Puerto Rico; Canada and Latin America are nice to have
· HR Generalist experience a plus
· Certified Employee Benefits Specialist (CEBS) or Certified Benefits Professional (CBP)
· Professional of Human Resources (PHR/SPHR) Certification
· Six Sigma or Lean Management Certification
· Proficient in Total Rewards end to end HR processes
· Serve as the subject matter expert for Total Rewards/sub-Total Rewards programs, policies and processes
· Identify and recommend methods to update, simplify and enhance processes, procedures and technologies.
· Provide staff with technical support and guidance on core ASC Total Rewards HR processes (respond to and resolve increasingly complex issues).
· Act in a consultative and project management role to CoE to define and implement program delivery. Identify process and systems implications of, and solutions to, new or modified programs and policies.
· Primary interface to CoE and Non-HR functional departments to appropriately escalate inquiries/concerns.
· Monitor and conduct periodic reviews of CIC performance metrics and cases with CoEs to show ongoing trends.
· Lead or participate in continuous improvement initiatives to ensure services are effectively delivered.
· May develop and mentor staff, including undertaking performance reviews.
· Launch case management with ownership from intake to transition, escalation, or closure.
· Ensure on the job training occurs where appropriate.
· Gather and analyze appropriate metrics, data and reports around compliance, performance, and data analytics (peer-level) to help initiate improvements.
· Provide input into appropriate metrics and reports around compliance, performance, and data analytics.
· Monitor case management and timely closure of tickets with Supervisors/Team Leads to ensure quality customer service.
· Serves as a subject matter expert regarding all associate Leave of Absence issues including but not limited to: Corporate sponsored Disability Policies, Federal FMLA, Military leave, STD/LTD, OSHA reporting, State Sponsored FLA, HIPPA, USERA, and other Leave of Absence related legislation and policies.
· Bachelor’s Degree with a professional HR/Business Administration qualification or Diploma