Are you an experienced Business Systems Analyst with a desire to work with one of the best IT company? If so, then Talent Software Services may have the job for you! Our client is seeking an experienced Business Systems Analyst to work on-site at their company in the Richfield, MN.
Maintain and improve existing managed content widgets while focusing on migrating other platforms to use these managed content widgets. This project requires a blend of project management, business analysis responsibilities from the individual hired to do this work.
- Project manage the Digital Weekly Ad platform
- Communicate with stakeholders and senior leaders
- Ability to analyze end to end process across the organization
- Translate stories into actionable work items between Engineering, Product and User Experience.
- Partner with QA to ensure that test data and scenarios are set up for stories and bugs to meet the definition of done.
- Write technical specifications, vetting of product requirements from cross-functional teams, facilitate communication between product managers and engineering about what's possible
- Demonstrate an understanding of patterns, APIs and services used by other teams and product owners without owning prioritization, look at the work as a whole.
- Coordinate with various digital and enterprise teams to resolve the issues leading to a bad customer experience.
- Help to triage and facilitate resolution of critical Production bugs.
Typical day: Daily standups in an Agile environment, maintaining backlog of items in project, formulating business requirements and translating into stories, and ensuring that test data and scenarios are ready.
- 5-7 years Business Systems Analyst
- Quality Assurance experience and general knowledge
- Technically savvy-worked with APIs, experience working with developers and technical teams
- Experience in Agile environment
- Experience working with senior decision makers
- Proven analytical background
- Front-end website experience
What are the soft skills that you feel candidates must-have in order to be successful in this role?
- Excellent communication, verbal, written and interpersonal communication
- You are enthusiastic and excited about technology
- You are flexible, dependable, and know how to have fun while getting a lot done
- You are open and honest and willing to share and accept feedback and ideas
- You are positive and optimistic. Setbacks and constraints motivate you to work harder
- You aren't afraid to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty with the rest of the team
- You strive to constantly improve yourself and your team
- You care deeply about customer experience and are passionate in resolving the issues.
- Detail oriented
Name: Parth Kathuria