Well –established manufacturing company, producing agricultural machinery and accessories, has a need for an experienced Product Design Engineer. The primary area of focus will be to create designs and specifications for new equipment, and to build, test, and evaluate prototypes, ensuring that all goals and requirements are met. This will involve performing engineering calculations, preparing cost analysis, producing part and assembly sketches, and interfacing with prototype shop and manufacturing staff.
The ideal candidate will have:
• BS degree in Mechanical or Agricultural Engineering
• 8-12 years of experience designing agricultural or transportation equipment
• Demonstrated background in managing a development project, start to finish
• 3D modeling/CAD knowledge required
• Ability to work independently, or as part of a team
• Good communication skills
• Attention to detail, and well-organized
If this sounds like your next career move, please submit a Word resume, and if you are qualified, you will be contacted promptly. There is no sponsorship available for this position.