Environmental Staffing Resources (ESR) is an Indianapolis based staffing firm specializing in temp, temp to hire and permanent placement with environmental and engineering companies.
We are interviewing candidates for the following open positions:
- Drilling Assistants - work on driling crews in geotechnical and environmental operations collecting soil samples and installing groundwater monitoring wells
- Soil/concrete testing technicians - civil engineering tests during the construction phase of commercial projects
- Hazmat workers - staging, profiling, and processing for disposal hazardous and non-hazardous waste
- Emergency responders - front line workers during events where chemical and petroleum spills have occurred
- CDL Class B Drivers - local route drivers picking up non-hazardous and hazardous waste at local client facilities
Qualified applicants should submit a cover letter and resume via this job posting.
Must be flexible with work hours and available for some out of town, limited travel. Some of the positions involve physical labor and require lifting of 50 lbs.
Also must have the following:
- High School diploma or GED
- valid drivers license (not suspended)
- must have reliable transportation
- drug fee-able to participate in pre-employment testing as well as random pool
- participate in OSHA required safety training (40 hour HAZWOPER)
Positions are primarily entry level, however, experienced applicants are encouraged to apply as pay rates can be comesurate with experience. College graduates with degrees in environmental programs are also encouraged to apply as these positions can be excellent resume builders.