This is an important role in a well-established telecommunications company. This is a company that values work-life balance and the sense of community. Benefits include four weeks of paid time off in addition to paid holidays. This role will be challenging and will be instrumental in designing telecommunication equipment to be used in vehicular, aircraft and desktop environments. As a Mechanical Engineer you will be involved in all areas of the design process from conception to production. This includes CAD design, modeling, simulation, and board & product level debugging & testing.
· A BSME or related or equivalent experience
· A minimum of three years’ experience with Creo or Pro/Engineer
· Knowledge of sheet metal and plastics design
· Knowledge of 3D modeling, thermal modeling
· Experience with mechanical assembly, prototyping, manufacturing & building up test environments
· Must have excellent communication skills and be able to work independently
Keywords: Pro/E, Creo, Telecommunications, Thermal Analysis, PTC, 3D CAD, CAM, CAE, Solid Modeling
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or veteran status.