Ensign-Bickford Aerospace & Defense Company (EBA&D) is a leader in energetic system solutions offered to aerospace and defense customers for a wide array of applications. EBA&D products & capabilities set the U.S. standard and are highly sought after in the international community.
EBA&D seeks an accomplished engineer for the position Electrical Design Engineer reporting to the Product Development Manager – Electrical Systems.
The Design Engineer (DE) is the technical lead on internal and external projects and is responsible for all technical aspects of the project/product from concept/bid & proposal through development, qualification and into production. Primary duties include:
- Circuit design and analysis (analog and digital)
- Technical compliance & risk assessment
- Requirements generation & verification/validation
- Cost estimating
- Trade studies for technical decision making
- Mentoring less experienced team members
- Product test & troubleshooting
A BS/MS in an Engineering discipline (Electrical) is preferred and 14+ years of experience preferably in the Aerospace & Defense field with at least 5 years of circuit design.
Desired experience includes:
- Circuit Design
- Circuit Analysis
- Part stress analysis
- Fault Tree Analysis (FTA)
- Failure Modes & Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Bent Pin Analysis (BPA)
- Reliability Analysis
- Program Cost Estimating
- Failure Analysis
Desired skills include:
- Altium Designer
- Technical Procedure & Report Writing
Ensign-Bickford Aerospace & Defense Company (EBAD) is an EO Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.