Ensuring that short-term and long-term plans, goals, and budgets are obtainable, efficient, and ultimately improve the performance and profitability of the plant. This role will serve as a key contributor and leader of projects in capacity analysis, productivity improvement, and establishment of standards. This position will also provide technical coaching and guidance to Industrial Engineering staff to help to develop their skills.
Our client is the world's leading organization in this particular industry. They aspire to offer the best for customers and to society, not only in terms of our products, services and technology, but in all of their corporate activities. They are about envisioning the future and proactively challenging themselves to identify and develop innovations that will further benefit society and respond to customer needs -- from the customer's point of view. The client is over 70 years old and are a well established brand around the world.
*Develop and coordinate designs for new or revised products, processes, systems and technologies
*Conduct design and management reviews, including preparing or directing the preparation of information needed for such reviews
*Lead projects to deliver new or revised products, processes, systems or technologies * Contribute to business cases, develop feasibility analyses, and project plans for proposed projects * Create and revise specifications or standards based on data and/or process changes
*Provide leadership and guidance to Industrial Engineering team.
*Establish plans to meet customer requirements for new or changed products, processes, systems or technologies
*Use latest tools to perform value-added modeling and industrial engineering analysis then draw conclusions from the data to design and execute forward actions
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering or other related engineering discipline and 6+ years of industrial engineering experience in a manufacturing environment
- Master's degree in Industrial Engineering or other related engineering discipline and 4+ years of industrial engineering experience in a manufacturing environment
- Opportunity to step into a leadership role
- Bonus opportunity
- Strong benefits package
- 70+ year old company with a tight-knit company culture
- Competitive base salary
- Globally recognized company as top producer in their industry
Name: Avi Persaud
FAX: 1 203-905-5298