WHO WE ARE
Michael Baker International is a global leader in Engineering, Architecture and Consulting services dedicated to developing and implementing innovative solutions to the world’s infrastructure and environmental challenges. Supported by more than 6,000 employees in 90 offices worldwide, we provide a full continuum of life-cycle engineering consulting, specialized global construction, base operations, Green Infrastructure, security management and intelligence solutions.
Michael Baker International has addressed bridge design, construction and preservation challenges with innovative and sustainable solutions. Exemplifying its depth and versatility in the bridge space, Michael Baker International, ranked Number Five by Engineering News-Record in its annual ranking of Bridge Design Firms in the United States, has partnered with clients on a full spectrum of bridge types-from conventional grade separations to major, complex river crossings, including trusses, arches, box girders and cable-stayed bridges.
Perform bridge design, analysis, inspection, and training material development under the direct supervision of a senior engineer.
- Bachelor's of Science in Civil Engineering from ABET Accredited University.
- 0-3 years of bridge design, analysis, inspection, and training material development.
- Computer skills desired include Finite Element Software, Bridge Design Software, Microsoft Office.
- EIT Preferred.
• Currently enrolled in good academic standing and pursuing a B.S. in Civil Engineering at an accredited university or college. (2 years minimum preferred).
• College level engineering courses in Civil Engineering with a focus in Structures (Bridges).
• Proficiency with Windows, Microsoft Office; Adobe Acrobat and CADD (preferred).