Trillium Construction is seeking an Agricultural Millwright in the Burlington area. Interested candidates must have 2+ years welding and 2+ years torching as well as metal fabrication experience and familiarity with Ag.
• Welding, torching, and climbing.
• Read and interpret blueprints related to assembly of equipment.
• Operate forklifts, man lifts, and other miscellaneous job equipment.
• Handling and assembling equipment
Pay is $25-$30/hour. This projected is expected to last 1 plus months. Work schedule is 10-12 hour days, first shift, Monday-Friday. Some Saturdays required. OT after 40 hours. Per diem is $80 a day worked for those who qualify.
If you’re interested in this Agricultural Millwright position, please apply today!
• 2+ years Welding (both Stick and Mig)
• 2+ years Torching
• Valid Driver’s License
• Ability to climb
• Metal Fabrication experience
• Familiarity with Ag
• Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.