$65,000 – $75,000
For over 60 years, this privately held manufacturing leader has supplied some of the biggest names in the automotive industry. With over six divisions and several production facilities, they have become one of the region’s most diversified and stable suppliers. Innovations in several of their key product lines have led to continued growth, and they are quickly adding talent to meet this demand. Their most pressing need is for an Industrial Engineer.
Why you should apply:
- Direct Access to business unit leaders and company executives
- Autonomous work environment
- Privately held company
- Company Vehicle
Duties of the Industrial Engineer include:
- Develop cost effective manufacturing methods, operating standards, and process flow
- Utilize classic Industrial Engineering skills, including time studies, line balancing, ergonomic evaluation, and product flow to ensure process optimization
- Measure variance to efficiency standards, investigate out of control metrics, and suggest corrective actions
- Develop process flow diagrams and workplace layouts to increase efficiency and reduce handling
- Utilize knowledge of APQP to participate in product and process introduction
Requirements of the Industrial Engineer include:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a technical field, preferably Industrial or Mechanical Engineering
- Previous experience as an Industrial, Process Engineer, or similar in an automotive manufacturing setting
- Time Studies
- Process Flow Diagrams
- Automotive manufacturing
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.