Winsted Precision Ball, a division of Schaeffler Group USA, is seeking a qualified Industrial Engineer to support our Winsted, CT location.
- Project Management – large capital projects, product retool projects, cost savings projects, quality improvement projects
- Statistical Data Analysis
- Process development work including process innovation and design of experiment
- Advanced quality planning
- Product Launches
- Sample Development
- PFMEA creation, maintenance and reviews for compliance
- Setup Sheet Review and Approval
- New equipment runoff and acceptance
- Specifying new equipment for capacity expansion and new product launch
Schaeffler is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
- BS in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent engineering field
- Strong computer skills required with specific experience in use of Excel, Project Management, Word, Access Data Base and Windows environment.
- Familiarity with Advance Quality Planning Techniques, proficient in Failure Mode Effects Analysis and statistical process controls.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in manufacturing or other engineering field.