The TSE is responsible for supporting all technical aspects of the National Military Command System (NMCS).
TSE duties include leading strategy development for technology platforms, research and development support, and support of technology projects.
The TSE supervises all software testing, technology insertion, upgrades, and installations. The TSE supports NMCC maintenance activities, providing reach-back support (e.g., advanced level support/Tier- 3, for NMCC systems in Appendix E).
Candidate must have excellent oral and written communication skills, DoD 8570 qualifications, DRSN/CCSS certification, proficiency in Information Technology Systems Installation Methods, proficiency in Electronic Industries Association standards, and possess certifications or have completed training from an organization such as the Building Industry Consulting Service International (BICSI).
Must also havea Bac helor’s degree in Computer Science-Information Technology or related field or equivalent combination of training and experience, a minimum of 10 years of experience in Command Center operations, and Nuclear Command and Control systems O&M (e.g., intelligence systems, conferencing policies).
- TS/SCI clearance REQUIRED.
- Defense Red Switch Network (DRSN)/Command and Control Switching System (CCSS) formal school house training REQUIRED.
- Certifications or have completed training from an organization such as the Building Industry Consulting Service International (BICSI) REQUIRED.
- Proficiency in Information Technology Systems Installation Methods and proficiency in Electronic Industries Association standards REQUIRED.
- 10-15 years experience. DoD Experience, Pentagon or Air Force experience required.
- NMCC Experience highly desired.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
#argt #isdcj #dpost