Our client, a nationally recognized Architectural leader is seeking multiple Architectural Graduate's (I, II, & III) to join its growing team in Orlando, FL. An Architectural Graduate is responsible for design and production of architectural construction documents under the supervision of a Project Architect/ Technical Manager/ Sr. Project Coordinator including design, set up and coordination of the documents, based on standard architectural practices and applicable codes.
- Willingness to work on mass roll-out programs
- Run projects with minimal oversight.
- Design and produce construction documents and specifications.
- Complete designated scope of work within allotted time budget.
- Delegate, review, manage and accept responsibility for work of Architectural Technicians, College Interns and Architectural Graduate I working on the team.
- Manage with minimal assistance, the permitting process, including response to comments for architecture and consultants.
- Manage with minimal assistance, the bidding procedures and provide administrative assistance and minor field assistance with Construction Administration.
- Research and apply applicable codes, limited interaction with code enforcement agencies.
- Coordinate with engineering disciplines, including running a kickoff meeting.
- Receive and assimilate project information from the Project Manager and/or the client.
- Work with Project Manager to provide appropriate level of customer service.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal are required.
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s preferred)
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in an architectural firm
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and REVIT
- Microsoft Office, including Excel
- Understanding of architecture and building construction
- Knowledge of codes and an understanding of their interpretation.