Support design and engineering of some of the most influential semiconductor manufacturing facilities in the world, and have a hand in transforming tomorrow.
As the Structural Facilities Design Engineer working on leading semiconductor plants, you will have the chance to design and specify systems for state of the art manufacturing facilities. Working with other members of our team and client staff, youll design facility systems to accommodate the installation of new semiconductor manufacturing tools, and in support of new facilities construction and base-build projects. During your time with us, you will also have the opportunity to engage with clients and subcontractors as you design various structural elements of these high-tech facilities including but not limited to: attachment details, equipment bases, platforms, ladders, stairs, fall protection anchors, guardrails, pipe supports, cable tray supports, miscellaneous uni-strut design structures and racks. Applicant must possess strong oral and written communications skills, demonstrated ability to work independently, and generate and maintain organized field notes. Youll work directly with Tool Owners and Vendors to ensure accuracy of information provided, discuss project schedules and budgets, RFIs, change requests; design construction and specification documents, submitting them for review; as well as do regular field walks. If youre up for the challenge, weve been looking for someone just like you. Join our team and help us lay the foundation for human progress. #AF #AdvancedFacilities #Electronics #Structural #ToolInstall #Semiconductor
• A Bachelors of Science in Civil/Structural Engineering (or related discipline)
• Working knowledge of AutoCAD and design drawings, as well as the MS Office Suite, Bluebeam, and structural analysis software (Risa-3D, EnerCalc, Staad)
• Familiarity and working knowledge of AISC, IBC, and ACI design codes
• Cad drawing setup knowledge and field experience at industrial sites
• 4-7years experience as a structural engineer
o Minimum 3 years of commercial and/or industrial design experience
o Familiar with concrete and steel construction
o Structural dynamics and vibration analysis experience a plus
EIT/FE required, PE desired
• This is a field assignment on an active client site in various stages of construction. As such, applicant must be able to walk long distances, sit and stand for extended periods, bend, stoop, twist, crawl, climb ladders, work on catwalks, work in small spaces, lift and carry up to 25 lbs.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Jacobs is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
Jacobs leads the global professional services sector delivering solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
With $15.0 billion in combined revenue and a talent force more than 77,000 strong, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of services including scientific, technical, professional, construction- and program-management for business, industrial, commercial, government and infrastructure sectors.
For more information, visit web address removed>