We are seeking a Civil AutoCAD Designer for a position in Pittsburgh, PA.
The qualified individual will possess strong Auto CAD Civil 3D knowledge and an understanding of the pipeline engineering design work process as it relates to the design of well pads and impoundments, design of gathering pipelines, ESCGP-2 permitting, permitting for stream crossings, storm water management, design of horizontal directional borings, plan and construction documents preparation, site grading and drainage, erosion and sediment pollution control and right-of-ways, the generation of alignment sheets for the plan and profile design of distribution, transmission, and midstream pipelines, and construction documents preparation.
- AutoCAD Civil 3D experience required
- Experience with alignment sheet generation in natural gas, water, or related field required
- Experience with site civil design, grading, mechanical drafting and 3D drafting is preferred
- 4-6 years� AutoCAD Civil 3D experience required, experience in oil and gas industry with a knowledge of CADWorx preferred
- Must have fundamental working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Adobe Acrobat
- Possess strong written and communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with project managers, discipline engineers, drafters and field staff to ensure consistency and quality in the execution of project activities
Name: Megan Ziemba