Entry Level Civil Engineer
$50,000 – $60,000 plus bonus plan
Job ID # 22676
Our client is a successful architectural and engineering firm situated near the heart of Cincinnati. As business continues to grow and expand, the workload is requiring the civil engineering team to expand. If you are looking for a strong company to call home, this organization fosters employees at all levels and wants to consider you to be a part of their team!
- Easy commute to a centrally located, modern office
- Take part in very technical and complex projects
- Enjoy strong benefits and bonus opportunities
Duties of the Entry Level Civil Engineer:
- Work alongside civil engineering team to meet client and organizational goals
- Perform field investigations to understand projects
- Prepare engineering documentation
- Ensure design and construction adheres to technical standards and conforms with code
- Work alongside cross discipline team to complete projects
Qualifications of the Entry Level Civil Engineer:
- B.S. in Civil Engineering, EIT required
- Co-op or 1-2 years of experience at A&E or Civil firm
- Experience with Revit, AutoCAD Civil 3D, MicroStation GEOPAK
- Excellent organizational skills for project management
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.