V2Soft (www.v2soft.com) is a global company, headquartered out of Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, with locations in Mexico, Italy, India, China and Germany. At V2Soft, our mission is to provide high performance technology solutions to solve real business problems. We become our customer's true partner, enabling both parties to enjoy success. We are committed to promoting diversity in the workplace, and believe it has a positive effect on our company and the customers we serve.
We have an immediate requirement for a Connected Vehicle Engineer- 3GPP Telecommunications with our client in Dearborn, MI.
- Responsible for leading the end to end design for connectivity features and services globally; delivering end-to-end high and low level design of various IT components and telecom network platforms for IOT products.
- Design according to the product requirements and enterprise architecture guidelines defined by commercial business cases and GSMA standards.
- Lead network development issuing engineering designs, through external and internal development, for re-credentialing purposes.
- Provide leadership on technology inputs to business cases for end to end product design and ensure that the different stakeholders are aligned.
- Monitor industry trends and find opportunities to apply innovative technologies or ways of working to existing or upcoming products & services.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams under aggressive timelines.
- Innovative and able to find win-win solutions in the face of conflicting needs.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to provide leadership in areas of expertise, while willing to learn and grow in areas of opportunity and need.
- Adaptive to evolving business changes in a rapid pace environment.
- Experience analyzing system failure points, evaluating pros and cons of solution proposals including conducting FMEAs.
- 4+ years of experience in vehicle to cloud connectivity.
- 3+ years of experience in 3GPP telecommunications
- Knowledge and experience with systems architecture and engineering fundamentals and interoperability standards and emerging trends.
- Experience in GSMA V3.1 or later
V2Soft Offers market-competitive wages and excellent benefits. https://www.v2soft.com/careers/benefits
- Bachelor's in Electrical/Computer Engineering or Computer Science
V2Soft is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, which start immediately upon hire.
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 10 Paid Vacation Days annually
- Flexible spending
- Long-term and Short-term disability insurance
- Life and AD&D insurance