Our client, a well-known and reputable manufacturer in the Aerospace industry is currently seeking Software Engineers for their airborne systems team. There are both junior and senior level opportunities available. These positions will be responsible for designing, developing and testing software systems & embedded firmware. Our client offers a competitive benefits package including a vacation stipend, flexible work schedule, tuition reimbursement as well as basic benefits such as health, life, AD&D, STD, LTD, dental, and vision insurance, PTO personal time and 401(k) match.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
WHAT YOUR BACKGROUND SHOULD LOOK LIKE:
- Technical contribution in all aspects of airborne software certification, including design tools, code generation tools, compilers/linkers, libraries, test tools, and structural coverage tools.
- Software design, development, verification and validation.
- Participation on development project teams, which may include liaison with Designated Engineering Representatives (DER) and civil certification regulators in completion of certification requirements
- May participate in development projects as overall technical lead, coordinating with Program Manager to ensure customer technical requirements are understood and accomplished.
- Provide Design Assurance Level support on software projects that shall adhere to DO-178, DO-278, DO-254, DO-330, ARP4754A and ARP4761 compliance with the applicable airworthiness regulations for the software aspects of airborne systems.
- Work with other department members, provide design and analysis of parts, components, assemblies, subassemblies and systems.
- Support the implementation and maintenance of tools to support software development, including formal testing, validation/verification, and all associated documentation.
This is a direct hire position not eligible for C2C contracts.
- 2+ years of experience as a software engineer in the aerospace industry. (Other industry experience will NOT be considered)
- Broad exposure and experience to the processes of DO-178
- MUST be a US Citizen or permanent resident of the United States in order to pass security requirements for hire.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field
Email resume, cover letter and salary requirements directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
for immediate consideration
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.