- Design, implementation and maintenance of RSA Adaptive Authentication Solution
- Extensive Knowledge in RSA Adaptive Authentication ( RSA AA ) Installation/Configuration/Integration.
- Expert understanding of RSA Adaptive Authentication On Premise Architecture and Operations.
- Expert in leveraging RSA AA adapters to develop out of box solutions utilizing the adapter and RSA adaptive authentication server.
- Have handled complex Upgrade Projects for RSA-AA Application from version 7.1 P2 to 7.1 P6 and then to 7.3 version
- Proactively and collaboratively work with multiple business units/departments. Responsible for problem management activities such as issue resolution and root cause analysis
- Support formal change management process. Plan and coordinate testing changes, upgrades and new services in current and future environments
Work closely with Technology management, senior engineers and support teams on a regular basis to implement and manage design, development, and execution of technical solutions that meet or exceed the current and future needs of the organization.
Conduct infrastructure review, implementation and design.
Create support and architectural documentation, standards, policies, analysis and testing.
Regularly and independently interact with business partners of varying associate/management levels to ensure clarity of the problem/opportunity and elicit business requirements.
Coordinate vendor interactions and/or vendor resources as needed.
Mentor and coach less experienced engineers, technicians, and integrators. Review documentation, proposals and changes proposed by less experienced staff.
Continuously seek to expand knowledge and understanding of financial services trends, practices and technologies.
Follow and promote the use of industry best practices, standards and procedures.
Maintain a strong aptitude and working knowledge of M&T applications and systems development environments.
Maintain a detailed understanding of vendor technologies and services used by M&T Bank.
Understand and adhere to the Company's risk and regulatory standards, policies and controls in accordance with the Company's Risk Appetite. Identify risk-related issues needing escalation to management.
Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the M&T Bank brand.
Maintain M&T internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators as applicable.
Complete other related duties as assigned.
Minimum of 6 years' combined higher education and/or experience in systems design, management, and/or architecture
RSA Adaptive AuthenticationPreferred Qualifications:
- At least 5 years of UNIX / Linux hands-on experience
- Applicative Oracle and SQL Server skills including a DB schema understanding; a sql queries writing, tuning, and execution
- Experience with monitoring tools usage and configuration.
- Experience with Application servers like WebSphere, Apache Tomat/ 7.x and above. Microsoft IIS. Mandatory Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering Process-oriented, logical thinker
We encourage candidates with relevant military experience to apply.