About Aramark Description:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more atwww.aramark.com or connect with us onFacebook andTwitter.
Position Summary:The Marine Mechanic assists senior technicians in all areas of boat maintenance, replacement of components, oil changes, rigging, and operation of boats and equipment. They are responsible for maintaining repairs of all boats and equipment in a timely manner for the safety of all guests.
- Perform entry level maintenance and repair functions including but not limited to oil changes, frame maintenance, tube maintenance, and whitewater rafts
- Be aware of MSDS sheets books and be able to use this information when necessary
- Assist the crew, Kitchen Coordinator, and River Operations Manager with any necessary trip preparation
- Assist in the loading and unloading of rafts from trailers
- Must follow all safety regulations, stay in compliance with WRA’s operations manual, maintain required safety equipment, and follow employee handbook
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must have a valid US Driver's License
- Experience preferred with: Hand Tools, Drills, Saws, Sanders/Grinders, Fork Lift, Crane/Winches, Ladder, Chase Boat, Hand Truck, ATV 4 Wheeler, Welding Machine, Other Machinery/Equipment
- Requires occasional stooping, kneeling, crouching, and crawling
- Requires occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, and pulling up to 100 lbs.
- Must be able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran