Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking a Structural Engineer to work in the Nashville, TN area. This position offers a variety of great benefits, including health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off.Requirements:
- The successful candidate will be responsible for performing structural analysis for a variety of building systems and structures.
- Projects will include new construction, renovation and retrofit in all types of building structures focusing mainly on industrial and commercial.
- The Structural Engineer will design, develop, implement, and analyze technical designs.
- Candidate will perform engineering design evaluations, plan and set goals and coordinate with other disciplines as needed.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
- The successful candidate will be responsible for performing structural analysis for a variety of building systems and structures, with focus on manufacturing, industrial and automotive facilities.
- Candidate will perform calculations, develop sections, detail drawings, review shop drawings
- Will evaluate design, plan and set goals and coordinate with other disciplines as needed.
- Work with proposals, determine scope, conduct site surveys and visits and depending on level of experience act as discipline lead on projects.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.wehirepeople.com
or click below to directly contact your recruiter.
Name: Meghan Ashley Maple