Do you have 3-5 year experience as an industrial electrician and looking for an amazing opportunity? PeopleShare has an immediate opening in the New Holland, PA area.
Job Details for Industrial Electrician Mechanic:
- Schedule: Monday-Friday - 1st shift
- Pay Rate: $25-$28 depending on experience
- Contract to hire
Job Responsibilities & Description for Industrial Electrician Mechanic:
- Responsible for using safety devices and protective equipment and for using safe work practices and methods in the operation of all tools and equipment necessary to complete tasks.
- Maintain, install and repair electrical/electromechanical component systems for concrete masonry plant equipment for safe and efficient operations.
- Quickly assess issues during breakdowns and communicates with equipment operators and then applies troubleshooting, diagnostic and knowledge to repair equipment in an efficient manner to reduce downtime.
- Maintain, install and repair electrical/electromechanical and mechanical component systems for concrete masonry plant equipment for safe and efficient operations.
- Have the ability to read blueprints and schematics.
- Have the ability to weld and fabricate when needed.
Job Requirements for Industrial Electrician Mechanic:
- Ability to read wiring diagrams, schematics, technical manuals, and to implement that knowledge in safe work practices.
- Basic PLC experience.
- Ability to lift 90 lbs
- Thorough knowledge of the principles of electricity and of electrical/electromechanical maintenance methods.
- Ability to respond to emergency calls after normal working hours
- HS Diploma and 3-5 years experience as an industrial electrician
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in the central Pennsylvania (PA) area - Harrisburg, Camp Hill, Lemoyne, York, Lancaster, Carlisle, Chambersburg, Middletown, Leola, Shippensburg, Ephrata and Mechanicsburg, as well as northern Maryland (MD) - Hagerstown, Maugansville, Williamsport, Boonsboro, Smithsburg, and Hancock. We have openings for receptionist, industrial electrician, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.