Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation’s most important work. We are a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation’s most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves—to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways—not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta’s talented and robust workforce—14,000 strong—stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let us make an impact together.
Senior Telecommunications Engineer
Perspecta has an immediate need for a Senior Telecommunications Engineer in Raleigh, NC
- A client facing role, associated with a multi-year project to install and integrate cellular antennas from various providers into the client enterprise network.
The role includes but is not limited to:
- Planning and integrating cellular providers into the enterprise network.
- Perform wireless support for existing/new enterprise wireless environment at client locations.
- Evaluate, recommend and provision wireless infrastructure.
- Responsible for designing, planning, implementation and engineering of 802.11 enterprise wireless solutions.
A Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or associated discipline preferred.
This position requires United States Citizenship and eligibility to apply for/obtain a Postal Clearance.
- A minimum of 5-7 years’ of applicable experience.
- Hands-on experience designing and deploying 802.11 enterprise wireless solutions.
- Require RF/802.11 Wireless LAN Engineering Background.
- Knowledge and experience with Cisco wireless components to include indoor/outdoor wireless access points.
- CCNA/CCNP Certification is preferred.
- RF, Cellular, Wireless, Network Engineering experience.
For more information, visit www.perspecta.com.
Perspecta is an EOE / Female / Minority / Individual with Disabilities / Protected Veteran Status
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you.