If you are an experienced Logistics Engineer looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some over the nation’s biggest companies. Our client has a need for a Logistics Engineer. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with ours client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you!
Your specific duties as a Logistics Engineer will include:
- Lead/Manage the shipping, fumigation/inspection, and tracking of experimental machines, test equipment, and parts to quickly and efficiently accomplish moves and updates, including office related tasks as required. Work with engineers, mechanics, farmers, logistics, and shipping companies as required.
- Create and manage experimental user agreements.
- Plan, coordinate, conduct, and oversee full vehicle evaluations and field test activities of cotton harvesters.
- Provide field test support through test site coordination/leadership.
- Become proficient in the safe operation and maintenance of cotton harvesters to aid in design reviews, tests, evaluations, and trouble shooting.
- Participate in, contribute to, and document design reviews and EETS dispositioning.
As a Logistics Engineer you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills, with the ability to work with farmers, engineers, mechanics, and logistics to get work done.
- Well organized, with attention to detail.
- Outgoing and good communicator
- Ability to work with others in a professional manner while unsupervised.
- Ability to multi task.
- Experience working in a team environment and soliciting cooperation when needed.
- Strong technical report writing skills.
- A working knowledge of mechanical, hydraulic, and powertrain systems.
- 4-year B.S. degree in engineering, technology, or equivalent experience.
- SOME TRAVEL IS REQUIRED. Up to 30% travel required. Flexibility and ability to adapt regarding hours/travel/priorities
Desired Skills and Experience
- Farming experience
- Experience with the design, development and/or test of mobile equipment, preferably agricultural harvesting equipment.
- Experience with data acquisition tools and analysis.
- Knowledge of the safe operation and maintenance of agricultural equipment.
- Knowledge of mechanical, hydraulic, and electrical/electronically controlled components and systems
As a Logistics Engineer with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with 40 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensate on, including benefits.
Available benefits for Logistics Engineer Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
- Paid time off, including holidays
Make the most of your experience!
Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening.
Name: Bartech Resumes