Ref ID: 02700-0011988697
Classification: Accountant - Entry Level
Compensation: $15.20 to $17.60 hourly
Begin an exciting career with a company in the Wholesale Distribution industry as an entry-level Accountant via Robert Half. Your duties in this position will include entering data, reviewing financial statements, and creating and manipulating Excel spreadsheets. You will report to the Accounting Manager and be part of a dynamic team with an opportunity for career growth. You could thrive in this position if you love Excel, maintain a positive attitude, and are open to an entry-level accounting position. Based in Thorofare, New Jersey, this entry-level Accountant job is a long-term contract opportunity.
- Reconciling and balancing general ledger accounts
- Put together monthly journal entries
- Executing alternate duties and partaking in special projects as assigned
- Researching and correcting account discrepancies
- Log data information
- Assisting with full cycle Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable processes
- Assisting with audit fieldwork for both financial and operational audits
- An Associates' or Bachelors' degree in Accounting, Finance or Business preferred
- Desire to thrive in scenarios of team-based work or independent tasks, always looking to learn more and take initiative on a number of different projects and tasks
- Accounts Payable (AP) experience required
- Strong familiarity with Expense Analysis
- Solid understanding of auditing
- Strong communication and social skills
- Accurate, swift, data entry abilities
- High attention to detail and possesses excellent organizational and writing skills
- 1+ year of accounting experience a plus
- High-level understanding of Microsoft Excel (PivotTables, vlookups) is preferred
For more details about this great Accountant opportunity, reach out directly to Debbie Majer at (856) 439-1000
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.