CF Industries is a global leader in transforming natural gas into nitrogen. The chemical processes we use ensure we have the nitrogen we need to support life on earth - from fertilizer that feeds the crops that feed the world to products that remove harmful emissions from industrial activities. Through our nine world-class manufacturing complexes and best-in-class distribution system, we serve agricultural and industrial customers. We invite you to be a part of our nearly 3,000 employees making a difference every day.
AG0500 Information Technology, Exempt
The security engineer position is a security and technical resource for the it security department and provides security and technical oversight for designing, testing and implementing information security solutions in coordination with other it groups as necessary. This individual will work with other it internal support teams as well as our internal clients to provide the highest standards of support.
- Develop security engineering solutions including but not limited to: requirements, standards and guidelines, processes and procedures.
- Continuous integration deployment of engineered solutions (design, build, run).
- Align solutions applicable security support models and identifies opportunities for continued process improvement.
- Consult and review requests for change to ensure they do not introduce any security and/or compliance risks to the enterprise and meet security requirements, guidelines and compliance requirements.
- Create and maintain metrics as requested.
- Understands and complies with established departmental processes and procedures designed to support internal controls efforts.
- Identifies and brings to the attention of department management internal controls deficiencies.
Successful incumbents will have:
- BS or BA degree preferably in a technology related field
- Experience with SalePoint - Identity Now
- Provisioning experience - automating enterprise wide manual processes with a cloud platform
- Knowledgeable of SOX IT General Controls and changing control procedures
- Knowledge of network, architecture, load balancing, and mapping
- CISSP certification or equivalent preferred
- Expert knowledge of security best practices, excellent verbal, written and presentation skills required
- Good understanding of automation technologies
- Programming experience in python/java/shell scripts/html
- 5-10 years’ experience in information technology, including solution design, implementation and ongoing operations
- Ability to resolve conflict, drives project completion and collaborates with other teams
- In-depth knowledge of leading cloud providers and security services they provide
- Leverage agile and DevOps development techniques
The incumbent in this position is responsible for the security and technical oversight for design, testing and implementing information security solutions at a major corporation.
- CF Industries is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Employee Polygraph Protection Act
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at CF Industries, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 847-405-2400 or contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK