Compensation (Range): $32-37/ hour (Based on experience)
If you are an experienced Product Engineer looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some over the nation’s biggest companies. Our client has a need for a Product Engineer. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with ours client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you!
Your specific duties as a Product Engineer will include:
- Plans, coordinates, performs product design, testing and/or analysis work for a complete project of moderate scope or for a significant portion or a sub-system of a major and diverse project.
- Operates in a team environment, providing input to design solutions and participating in design reviews.
- May assign, coordinate and review portions of the work to support personnel.
- Decisions are made within established guidelines and may be reviewed by supervisors.
- Executes high level applications to more complex problems.
- Analyzes assignments and determines engineering specifications which must be fulfilled for complex problems or projects of moderate scope.
- Produces and/or evaluates possible design solutions to improve cost, quality and performance based on specialized knowledge of engineering applications.
- This may include possible involvement of other functional engineers, supply management and/or supplier personnel.
- Compiles and furnishes necessary information (engineering decisions and reports of pertinent design analyses data) to document the design solution required for building of prototypes and adoption of the design with possible involvement of other functional engineers, supply management and/or supplier personnel.
- Provides technical support to marketing, manufacturing, quality and supply management organizations.
- Develops and/or executes test or analysis plan for product verification and validation.
As a Product Engineer you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Applies knowledge of company products, policies and practices to provide economies through standardization of parts and products.
- Visa sponsorship is not available, now or in the near future, for this position
- This position is for a Performance/Logistics engineer to support the verification, validation, and shipping of experimental cotton harvesters.
- Recent Grads will be accepted for this position
- 1st shift 40 hours a week. Possible OT when in the field. Up to 70 hours plus a week
- Lead/Manage the shipping, fumigation/inspection, and tracking of experimental machines, test equipment, and parts to quickly and efficiently accomplish moves and updates, including office related tasks as required.
- Work with engineers, mechanics, farmers, logistics, and shipping companies as required.
- Create and manage experimental user agreements.
- Plan, coordinate, conduct, and oversee full vehicle evaluations and field test activities of cotton harvesters.
- Provide field test support through test site coordination/leadership.
- Become proficient in the safe operation and maintenance of cotton harvesters to aid in design reviews, tests, evaluations, and trouble shooting.
- Participate in, contribute to, and document design reviews and EETS dispositioning.
Required Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills, with the ability to work with farmers, engineers, mechanics, and logistics to get work done.
- Well organized, with attention to detail.
- Outgoing and good communicator
- Ability to work with others in a professional manner while unsupervised.
- Ability to multi task.
- Experience working in a team environment and soliciting cooperation when needed.
- Strong technical report writing skills.
- A working knowledge of mechanical, hydraulic, and powertrain systems.
- 4-year B.S. degree in engineering, technology, or equivalent experience.
- SOME TRAVEL IS REQUIRED. Up to 30% travel required. Flexibility and ability to adapt regarding hours/travel/priorities
- Desired Skills and Experience
- Farming experience
- Experience with the design, development and/or test of mobile equipment, preferably agricultural harvesting equipment.
- Experience with data acquisition tools and analysis.
- Knowledge of the safe operation and maintenance of agricultural equipment.
- Knowledge of mechanical, hydraulic, and electrical/electronically controlled components and systems
As a Product Engineer with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with 40 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensate on, including benefits.
Available benefits for Product Engineer Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
- Paid time off, including holidays
Make the most of your experience!
Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening.
Keywords: testing, analysis work, project, product design, complex problems, analyzes assignments, determines engineering specifications, projects of moderate scope, produces possible design solutions, evaluates possible design solutions, improve cost, improve quality, improve performance, knowledge of engineering specifications, supply management, complies and furnishes information, engineering decisions, reports of pertinent design analyses data, design solution, prototypes, adoption of the design, function engineers, supplier personnel, provides technical support, test plan, analysis plan, product verification, product validation, company product knowledge, performance engineer, logistics engineer, verification, validation, shipping of experimental cotton harvester, cotton harvesters, lead shipping, fumigation, inspection, tracking of experimental machines, test equipment, parts, updates, office tasks, experimental user agreements, field test activities, field test support, test site coordination, leadership, design reviews, tests, evaluations, trouble shooting, document design reviews, EETS dispositioning, farmers, mechanics, organized, technical report writing skills, mechanical systems, hydraulic systems, power train systems, engineering, technology, bachelors, travel, farming, test of mobile equipment, development of mobile equipment, agricultural harvesting equipment, data acquisition tools and analysis, agricultural equipment, safe operation, maintenance, electronically controlled components and systems
Name: Bartech Resumes