Overview and Responsibilities
- Plan, design, and implement internal telecommunication networks/systems, including voice, data, and/or video communication systems.
- Maintain highest levels of telecommunication security and protection from disaster.
- Analyze the needs of the organization and translate requirements into detailed technical specifications.
- Conduct cost and traffic analysis to determine the best use of resources.
- Collaborate with various internal groups and external vendors to ensure all installations meet specifications, ensuring the resolution of problems as they arise.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
SENIOR INTERNAL TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEER
DescriptionMinimum RequiredPreferred / Desired
Minimum of 6 years of relevant experience.9 or more years of relevant experience.
Appropriate IS Education/Training or Bachelor’s Degree or higher (in related field).Bachelor’s Degree or higher (in related field).
Aptitude and skill in communicating and performing the techniques of information systems assessments.Proven experience that demonstrates advanced knowledge of complex computer design and support.
DRIVER'S LICENSE (CURRENT)
Does this position formally supervise employees?No
If set to YES, then this position has the authority (delegated) to hire, terminate, discipline, promote or effectively recommend such to manager.
SENIOR INTERNAL TELECOMMUNICATIONS ENGINEER