Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—17,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in over 400 locations around the world.
In this position, the successful candidate will perform a range of tasks requiring general knowledge of architectural technologies.
- Design and documentation of architectural plans and details of institutional and commercial projects
- Assemble architectural documents from schematic through construction, field surveys and as-builts.
- Check shop drawings and perform construction administration tasks
- Perform numerous related tasks in support of project managers and other senior staff .
- 4-10 years of experience in an architectural office setting BIM (Revit) / AutoCAD literate
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at www.tetratech.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agencies