Job Number: 2116069Program Manager (Direct Hire)
Up to 75k
Coordinates activities engaged in the handling of production and quote requirements of customers. Works with customers and all related departments to better ensure that customer orders are processed and other requirements are met effectively and on a timely basis by performing the following duties personally or through others.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES : (Other duties may be assigned).
* Enter and maintain information regarding customers and their parts in ERP system. Data entry includes item master and standard cost entries for new parts.
* Receive and process all customer part orders in accordance with established procedures. Accurately enter orders into computer system per system requirements and established procedures. Issue order confirmations to customers as necessary.
* Maintain customer files as needed for record keeping and for regular interaction with customers regarding account activity.
* Collect information from customers regarding product or service complaints. Process information in accordance with company complaint procedures and ensure that the information is promptly delivered to the Quality Manager and Sales.
* Receive and respond to customer invoicing questions and work with accounting to resolve.
* Provide forecast information as needed by Sales/Operations regarding future customer orders.
* Monitor actual customer orders versus contract and/or forecast and report to Sales/Operations.
* Prepares Quotations and coordinates process flow of quotes and new products through Engineering, Purchasing, and Production. Follows up on quotations to book orders or close.
* Develop departmental procedures and recommend other procedural changes as needed to improve customer service.
* Meet with existing or new customers occasionally to develop or improve the working relationship and communications.
* Effectively communicate verbally and in writing with all internal departments regarding customer requirements, schedules, forecasts, shipping methods, drawing changes as well as any/all customer issues which have an impact on our company and/or the customer.
* Effectively communicate verbally and in writing with assigned customers/accounts as well as support the other customers (as required) that the other Program Managers service.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
* An Associate Degree is desirable with college level courses in Business, Finance or related fields helpful
* Three years of experience in manufacturing.
* Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
* Excellent organizational skills. Program Manager
Up to 75k
For more than 45 years, we've been passionate about helping people find jobs they love - rewarding jobs that further career goals. At Nelson, we partner with companies that have outstanding reputations. Working with innovative startups to Fortune 500 companies, our skilled recruiters have access to opportunities beyond what you can find on your own. With Nelson, you'll get the most out of your career. Together, we'll set career goals and find you a position where your skills shine. For a full listing of jobs, go to: www.nelsonjobs.com www.nelsonjobs.com/ and click "Find Work."