Aerotek's client is actively seeking a highly motivated individual to work with there firm.Powered by record sales, extraordinary client retention, strategic acquisitions, and an entrepreneurial spirit, Aerotek's client is one of the fastest growing environmental consulting and engineering firms in the US. We take pride in keeping our clients happy and have earned numerous awards for project excellence. We continue to grow, and we want you to grow with us.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF AN ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNICIAN
- Perform remediation system operations and maintenance
- Perform sampling, site inspections, and other data collection
- Perform light construction, and maintenance repairs for properties as directed.
- Operate landscaping and light construction equipment.
- Maintain equipment trailer.
- Perform minor repairs on equipment.
- Learn storm water management techniques.
- Observe safe work practices.
- Actively develop your own career growth.
- Observe safe work practices
Why you'll love working for us:
- Company-subsidized medical and dental.
- Company-paid life, short, and long-term disability.
- 401k match, tuition assistance, and more.
- Cross-training and the ability to work on a variety of projects.
- Performance-based bonuses or other incentives.
- Working with the best and brightest in the industry.
- 750+ employee national firm with 50+ locations across the US.
What we're looking for:
- BS in Geology, Hydrogeology, Environmental Science, or other related field.
- Ability to lift and carry 60 pounds, work in confined spaces, and work under inclement weather conditions
- Own reliable transportation
- Strong Computer Skills
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Name: Brandon Snead