Multi-Color Corporation is hiring an Industrial Electro-Mechanical Technician in York, PA!
AC/DC may not be your favorite band, but if it excites you as a power source, we would like you to consider an opportunity to work for the World's #1 Label Solutions Provider in a progressive production environment. We are especially interested in candidates that are always looking at how things work and fascinated with high tech, state of the art machinery and the output created. This position will serve as the "Go To" Electro-Mechanical Guru on our third shift.
If you consider yourself a “hands-on troubleshooter” and can “play nice” with electronics, machinery and production workers, we need to have a conversation.
- State of the art technical flexographic printing equipment to challenge you
- A team of mechanical mojos eager for you to join their team
- Considerable benefit package and competitive wage *(See Benefits below)
- Environment to grow and learn
- Salary—MCC offers competitive wages with a pay-for-performance annual merit program. When members of our team go above and beyond we recognize their performance.
- Health and Wellness Benefits—We care about you and your family’s health! We offer a competitive benefits program.
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans for you and your family are only the beginning of what we have to offer. We also have company-paid life insurance and short and long-term disability coverage. We have wellness incentives, including a walking-incentive program where you can earn free money just for being active! We offer a variety of Employee Assistance Programs as well.
- Personal and Professional Growth—We offer tuition reimbursement. The more you know, the more you grow! Our in-house training, certification and development programs will help you achieve your career aspirations.
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time off
- Miscellaneous Benefits—Not all benefits have a dollar sign in front of them. Some of the intangible perks of working at MCC include our Associate-led community involvement efforts, Safety and Sustainability teams, and the opportunity to work with some of the top companies in the world who trust us to make their products look good with our premium label solutions.
WHY JOIN Multi-Color Corporation?
We are the World's #1 Label Solutions Provider!
Multi-Color Corporation is a growth-company offering the latest in flexographic print technologies. We believe that people are our greatest asset and one of our most important competitive advantages. That’s why we recruit only highly motivated and focused individuals.
As the Award-Winning Label Solutions Provider, you can see our premium labels everywhere; from home/healthcare products to fine wine. We take every day products and make them look good…that’s where you come into the picture.
Our associates operate creatively within a framework of shared values and business goals. We believe our associates are at the very heart of our success. Our associates are involved in company and community initiatives and lead teams of focus groups to carry out those initiatives. The voice of our associates is heard loud and clear.
Want to learn more about us, our technologies and our successful operations? Check us out at www.mcclabel.com or search “Multi-Color” on Facebook to get an insider’s view of our plant culture.
Now that you know a bit about us, let’s get to know you. Apply Now. Once you submit an application, a team member will make contact. Top applicants will be invited to interview and tour our facility.
We are an EOE and Drug-Free workplace.
- Understanding and experience with industrial production equipment
- Ability to install, maintain and repair electrical and mechanical systems in an industrial setting.
- Ability to also troubleshoot basic mechanical issues and repair production equipment.
- Basic facility HVAC and Electrical systems troubleshooting a plus
- Understanding of schematics (mainly electrical) (Familiarity with European Schematics highly desired)
- Motivation to learn new technology
- People skills to work with production professionals responsible for the output of a high quality product.
- “Can Do” attitude and dependability
- H.S. diploma or G.E.D.
- Ability to work the 3rd shift (11:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.)
You may also have:
- Experience with flexographic print equipment
- Electrical certification/license (desired; not required)