Support delivering world-class wastewater treatment and water management projects for our industrial clients and have a hand in transforming tomorrow.
As a mid-level Industrial Water Engineer in our Atlanta office, you will have the chance to work with the #1 ranked wastewater treatment engineering firm in the world in 2017, serving industrial wastewater and water-related clients in and around Atlanta. Working with other members of our team, youll direct communications with clients on technical design topics and project schedule/budget/scope; participate on project teams and communicate between diverse design disciplines; develop staff, and coordinate effective quality management processes for each project; establishing long-term client relationships and support business development activities. During your time with us, you will also have the opportunity to grow professionally through challenging projects and assist with leading project teams to deliver projects while serving and developing clients. Industrial Water Engineer salary DOE. If youre up for the challenge, weve been looking for someone just like you. Join our team and help us lay the foundation for human progress.
- BS or MS in Environmental, Civil, or Chemical Engineering with a focus on Environmental
- 10-15 years of environmental engineering experience including working with industrial water and wastewater treatment facilities
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- MS in Environmental Engineering
- Experienced in evaluating wastewater treatment operations and assessing wastewater treatment alternatives for industrial wastewater, including those generated by power industry, oil and gas, mining, textiles, and various chemical industries
- Experience in conducting treatability and pilot studies to evaluate feasibility of treating waste streams from various industries including mining, power, metal finishing, textile, and chemical.
- Knowledge and experience with process design, general arrangement, equipment specifications, cost estimates, process flow diagram and piping and instrumentation diagram for full-scale treatment systems.
- Client development experience through business development and project management.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Jacobs is a background screening, drug-free workplace.