Ref ID: 00900-9501832615
Classification: Application Development
Compensation: $65,000.00 to $95,000.00 per year
Robert Half Technology is searching for a Software Engineer (Jr. Java) for a client in Sandy Springs, GA.
This is a Direct-full-time opportunity!
If interested, please apply and email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Software engineers create customizable solutions for our clients in the RF, SatComm, and network management fields. These solutions provide greater visibility and efficiency for monitoring and controlling network systems.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Designs and develops user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Work directly with customers to gather requirements, perform site installations, acceptance testing
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
- Adept in Java programming language (Required)
- Knowledgeable with Linux OS (Required)
- General computer knowledge including TCP/IP networking (Required)
- Great written and verbal communication skills (Required)
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Bachelor rsquo;s Degree in computer science and or equivalent experience
- Ability to convey technical information to both technical and non-technical users clearly and concisely
- Familiarity with Jython or other scripting languages is a plus
- Familiarity with Adobe Flex web framework is a plus
- Familiarity with RIA development is a plus
- Familiarity with web-based man-machine interface standard practices is a plus
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person. Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.