We are currently searching for a Senior Civil or Environmental Engineer / Project Manager to join our growing team who will successfully acquire and execute civil engineering and environmental restoration projects as well as support our federal programs in environmental restoration. The successful candidate will be a trusted advisor to our clients and will have a responsible position in leading teams and building our New England operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Strategize, build, and execute business development plans for northeast operations and effectively lead multidisciplinary project teams acquiring and executing a wide variety of civil and environmental engineering projects.
• Work within Tetra Tech business operations to identify and develop new clientele and new lines of business.
• Lead the development of conceptual and detailed designs, and preparation of detailed engineering reports and support documents.
• Lead the planning and implementation of innovative site characterization and remediation for existing and new projects.
• Ensure standard engineering, scientific, and construction practices and inclusion of appropriate documentation on various reports and design projects.
• Execute assigned projects in accordance with RCRA, CERCLA, UST, CWA, MRP, TSCA and other appropriate state and federal regulations.
• Identify and apply Best Management Practices (BMP) in design and construction phases of a project.
• Develop optimization plans for environmental cleanup programs at various stages, including failed remedies.
• Plan, schedule, conduct and coordinate detailed phases of technical work in a part of a major project or in a total project of complex scope.
• Interface with Client Project Managers, government regulators, other contractors and community representatives.
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—17,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams.
QUALIFICATIONS OR REQUIREMENTS:
• 15+ years of related experience.
• Professional Engineering (PE) licensure for Massachusetts or New Hampshire is required (other Northeast States are a plus).
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering is required.
• Experience with site closure under RCRA, CERCLA, UST, CWA, MRP, TSCA and / or other appropriate state and federal regulations.
• Experience supporting or leading Task Order or Contract proposals
• A proven track record in marketing new clients and maintaining existing clients.
• Experience interfacing with state and local agencies as well as community boards for project planning is preferred.
• Experience in site development is a plus.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at www.tetratech.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agencies