A Civil Engineer job in Riverview, MI is currently available through Belcan. In this role, will have a Bachelor"'s degree in Civil Engineering or a related discipline, and a minimum of three to five years experience in working with surrounding municipalities and governing agencies zoning and development requirements. You will be responsible for the design and creation of plans for water mains, sanitary sewers and storm sewers. A Professional Engineering PE certification is REQUIRED.
Civil Engineering Job Duties:
* Design of and creating plans for water mains, sanitary and storm sewers
* Preparation of grading and site plans
* Preparation of storm water management calculations and plans
* Preparation and presentation of project reports and studies
Civil Engineer Job Qualifications:
* A Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering or related field
* Three to five years of experience with site development, storm and sanitary sewers
* Professional Engineer (PE) certification is REQUIRED
If you are interested in this Civil Engineering Job in Riverview, MI please apply via the 'apply now"' link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, automotive, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services - from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity, Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Belcan"'s unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. For more information, please visit www.belcan.com.