I am partnered with a reputable, multi-discipline Civil Engineering Firm. They are looking for a Civil Engineer P.E., with a passion to deliver excellence! This firm works hard to ensure that their projects are planned, designed & managed to meet not only high expectations, but to exceed their clients' goals. As their team continues to grow, they are seeking a highly motivated engineer to join their management team.
Key Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Utilizing Civil Engineering design skills, prepare design plans, construction documents, reports and other project-related documents
- Prepare roadway and sidewalk layout and corridor modeling
- Conduct drainage analysis and design
- Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner
- Conduct on site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other)
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications
- Assess potential risks, materials and costs
- Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies
- Oversee and mentor staff and liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- B.S./M.A. in Civil Engineering
- License of professional engineer
- 5+ years of proven experience in Civil Engineering design
- Strong organizational skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, ability to problem solve
- Project Management and supervision skills
- Software experience with AutoCAD, Civil 3D, MicroStation and other applicable engineer design tools
- Competitive Compensation based upon experience and technical skill-set
- Excellent benefits package (401k, Health, Dental, Bonus)
Please carefully review position details and qualifications, prior to applying to this position.
My name is Kristin Ketzenberg and I place professionals at all levels across the country. To confidentially discuss the next step in your career, I encourage you to contact me at 605-231-5525 or via email at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.