TTEC is seeking a Principal SIP Engineer to join our IT team. We’re a global company that is 46,000+ employees strong. Together, we are transforming the world of customer experience by helping our clients design and deliver simpler, more effective, efficient, and human customer service experiences that inspire customer loyalty and boost company profits.
Our global IT organization of 600 supports the entire enterprise that encompasses over 40,000 endpoints across our businesses aligned in four pillars - Customer Care, Technology Services, Strategy Services, & Growth Services.
What you’ll be doing:
The Principal SIP Engineer responsible for the engineering of approximately 40,000 SIP stateful voice ports (with potential scalability to 100,000+ SIP ports) on latest Sonus SIP environment. This is a global environment which will integrate with multi-vendor ACD strategy. Provides technical mentorship of SIP engineers and SIP operations support team.
You will be responsible for:
- Engineer, implement and testing new communication projects
- Engineer and implement peering for both customer and carrier facing SIP networks
- Engineer open architecture to support a multi-vendor and proprietary ACD integration strategy
- Monitor and capacity manage the enterprise SIP infrastructure
- Create and maintain documentation for all assigned SIP / VoIP network designs.
- Present complex architecture to multiple levels within the organization from the executive level to highly technical professionals
- Liaison with vendors and third party providers.
- Provides escalated 24x7 levels of troubleshooting and support the SIP / VoIP infrastructure
- Project managing complex technical projects, and communicating status to Customers.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 6+ years of experience working with SIP / VoIP engineering
- In-depth knowledge and implementation skills of next generation communications such as SIP-VoIP/Digital Voice.
- Expert knowledge of LAN/WAN systems, networks, and applications
- Experienced interfacing with vendors for new technology development and collaboration
- In-depth knowledge of VoIP experience with Cisco and Avaya VoIP Products.
- In-depth knowledge of IP Routing, Quality of Service technologies with demonstrated implementation in a large enterprise organization.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
What We Offer:
Lead Everyday w Do the Right Thing w Reach for Amazing w Seek First to Understand w Act as One w Live life Passionately
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC (formerly TeleTech), and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC (formerly TeleTech).
Employment Requirements: TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.