Experis Engineering is seeking a Structural/Architectural Designer for our client in Lake Forest, IL area. This is contract-to-hire position.
What you will be doing:
- Develop shop drawings for architectural approval.
- Develop fabrication drawings and bills of materials for manufacturing and installation.
- Manage and coordinate designs with architectural and structural drawings.
- Originate and follow up on RFIs (Request for Information) with contractors and architects.
- Study specifications, determine optimal product for requirements and properly apply this knowledge to the design.
- Manage, perform and follow up the submittal process for the relevant projects. Manage the approval process as required.
- Perform the administration work directly related to the design and submittal process.
- Communicate verbally and in writing with customers, representatives and internal departments.
- Work within a team environment of management, sales, manufacturing and field installers.
Who we are looking for:
- Hands on practical experience with AutoDesk Inventor a must (must be able to pass assessment)
If you'd like to be considered, please send resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)