This position provides the opportunity to challenge and grow yourself professionally within one of the industry’s leading firms. Be on a team that solves our client’s issues and problems for environmental and engineering practices in the design, planning, permitting, and remediation service space.
The candidate should have an established and successful engineering design history including grading, storm-water management, soil erosion & sediment control, roadways, and utilities.
The Civil engineer will work within our Environmental Services (ENS) Global Practice to perform the following duties:
- Completing grading and drainage designs using 3D design tools;
- Performing hydrologic/hydraulic calculations using TR55, CUHP, HY-8, Culvertmaster, HEC programs, etc.;
- Performing other engineering calculations;
- Performing construction drawing production and drafting;
- Writing engineering specifications;
- Conducting field construction oversight;
- Assisting lead engineers with various and miscellaneous project duties
- Other duties as assigned
- B. S. or M.S. in Civil Engineering from an accredited program; P.E. license preferred.
- Minimum 5+ years of applicable civil engineering and consulting experience.
- Strong experience working with both private and public-sector clients.
- Proficient with Autodesk Civil 3D.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office suite.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178