When you are looking at a city’s skyline or on the latest cars and trucks, chances are you’re seeing our products. Through Guardian Glass, a Guardian Industries company, we make high- performance, energy efficient glass for homes and buildings. SRG Global™, a Guardian Industries company, makes automotive trim products that define a vehicle’s DNA and help improve fuel efficiency. And perhaps most of all, we make the ideas, formulas and processes that make these products possible. Guardian Industries is 18,000 people working to make products that improve people’s lives! To Learn more visit our website at: https://www.guardian.com
Guardian Glass is seeking you to become our next Project Engineer!A Day In The Life Typically Includes
What You Will Need?
- Float Glass Capping and Packing Systems
- Sputter Coater Systems
- Wet Coater Systems
- Tempering Systems
- Laminating Systems
- Material Handling Systems
- Automation and Robotic Systems
- Work with Eng-Ex, Regional, and Facility teams to develop project scopes, budgets, and schedules
- Manage all aspects related to assigned portion of projects
- Prepare equipment and system requirements including design as required, specifications, installation scopes of work and RFQs
- Perform contractor analyses and selection, contract and contractor management as required
- Manage the scope, budget, and schedule throughout the project and document, justify, and obtain approvals for significant changes
- 4 year Engineering or 4 year Engineering Technical degree
- 5+ years in Engineering or 10+ years in related work experience
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Knowledge of the glass or ceramics industry
- Strong technical knowledge to design, specify, procure, install, and commission systems
- Skilled to predict, recognize, and effectively solve problems and interferences
- Effectively manage contractors, budgets, and schedules
- Communicate effectively (verbal & written) within the department, regional, and global organizations
- Willingness to travel International when needed (likely 30-40%)
What Do We Have To Offer?
If you have been looking for an environment where people are valued, entrepreneurial spirit is boundless and opportunities for success are based on merit, and if you want to add value to your company, then Guardian Industries may be the place for you.