The Senior R&D/Senior Electrical Engineer will be customer centric, able to work on various ongoing projects at once, and can implement manufacturing processes. This role will have aspects of project management and manufacturing process improvement.
Our client is a top medical device manufacturer located in the Nashua NH. They produce a variety of innovative products based around their proprietary bio material technology.
The BioMedical Electrical Engineer will:
- Will be the team lead on the new customer they are taking on
- They will work with the customer from process to manufactuirng
- Working on troubleshooting at the PCB level
- Working on the electronic generator for a doppler
- Work with product development team to develop manufacturing process for new products.
- Work on various projects at once
- Work closely with customers and make sure the projects are on track
- Implementing processes for the manufacturing facility
- Support the conversion of small scale processes to large scale ops
The BioMedical Electrical Engineer for this role will have
- Medical device
- BS EE or BS Biomedical Electrical Engineeirng
- Strong Electrical Background
- PCB troubleshooting expeirnce
- Manufacturing and process experience
- Doppler or Ultrasound experience is a high priority
Please let me know if you would be a good fit or if you know someone in your Network that would be interested, I can offer you a $400 gift card for any placed referral!
The Senior Electrical Engineer comes with:
- Great working culture
- Industry leading benefits package
- Some travel
- Opportunity for upward mobility
- Eligibility for bonus
Name: Ryan Densen
FAX: 001 617 428 3793