Ref ID: 02210-0011019886
Classification: Software Developer
Are you a talented and detail oriented Software Application Developer? You might be interested in this job in the Brighton, Michigan area on a long-term temporary-to-full-time basis!! Apply today if you want to be responsible for implementing new features, maintaining existing code, and refactoring existing code across a breadth of products used both internally and externally at the company. If you are looking for growth and have the mindset with the ability to work both independently and with a team this is the the job for you!
- Regularly perform code-review and collaborate with other developers
- Offer clear and consistent liaise around solutions and time estimate to client-facing program management teams
- Fix and offer production support
- This job is for someone who can maintain and develop new features to internal and external facing software to enhance the customer experience and resolve issues on various operating systems
For immediate consideration please contact Delaine Murphy at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Due to client restrictions no sponsorship or third parties will qualify for this specific position and applicants must be local
- 5+ years of experience in SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- The Software Developer will be proficient with full-stack development (front-end, to middle/application tier, to database)
- Foundational knowledge in bootstrap
- Working experience deploying on Azure is a desire
- 5+ years of experience using T-SQL with an ability to write SQL queries and stored procedures
- Must have experience with at least one framework/library, e.g. Vue.js, Polymer, Angular.js, React.js, Ractive.js, Knockout.js, Ember.js, Bootstrap, etc.
- Proficient understanding of code tools including the following: VSTS / Azure DevOps, TFS and Git
- It is preferred for applicants to have the ability to write clean, standardized code that performs optimally in highly concurrent environments
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.