If you are an experienced Test Engineer looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some over the nation’s biggest companies. Our client has a need for a Test Engineer. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you!
Your specific duties as a Test Engineer will include:
- Manage individual test bay utilization
- Provide daily communication and work with multiple departments to obtain required resources to accomplish the test activity objectives
- Communicate current test status
- Shakedown and troubleshoot unit under test and test sequences
- Verify test limits / shutdowns (perform pretest check list)
- Run tests
- Create test run work orders
- Process data
- Verify quality and accuracy of data
- Analyze test data
- Create and execute mid-test and post-test inspection work orders
- Create unit under test removal work orders
- Determine conclusions from test
- Determine pass / fail – meets / does not meet acceptance criteria
- Generate non-conformance corrective action requests for items not meeting acceptance criteria
- Perform root cause analysis for problem solving / failure resolution with Drivetrain Design
- Store and archive final data
- Generate test reports
- Deliver results to stakeholders
- Provide feedback and recommendations to Drivetrain Design
- Complete test activities in the test management system
- Provide feedback to support teams (e.g. fixture part improvements, reclaims)
As a Test Engineer you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- 4 year degree in Mechanical or Agricultural Engineering is preferred. Biomedical, Electrical or Computer Engineering is also acceptable.
- Able to read Software Programing: for example: MatLab, Python, Visual Basic
As a Test Engineer with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with 41 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits.
Available benefits for Test Engineer Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
Make the most of your experience!
Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening.
Keywords: test engineer, mechanical engineer, agricultural engineering
Name: Bartech Resumes